Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Tritium - An MMORPG.

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)
InHumanUnit
Name: Ian, Haiku, I got alot ;)
Location: Toyko, Japan. Currently in Illonis, Round Lake in America for secret purposes

Re: "Project TS" - An MMORPG.

Post by InHumanUnit »

Good luck from TCG(Trench Cloak Games) Ronnie.
XEON BOX GAMES - XBG is a blast from the past of a pirate mast to a cars thats fast.
You dare challenge me to Halo:Reach? You must die!
RonnieNeeley
Name: Ronnie Neeley

Re: The Triad Wars - An MMORPG.

Post by RonnieNeeley »

I've added the game name (The Triad Wars), as well as our logo-thingy and Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Triad ... 264?ref=ts).

For more information, join the Facebook page as I don't go on this website much anymore.

Anyways, the game is going fine, we are still focusing on conceptual work, but the way things are going, we should be done with that as early as January, and finally be able to start the coding process.
InHumanUnit
Name: Ian, Haiku, I got alot ;)
Location: Toyko, Japan. Currently in Illonis, Round Lake in America for secret purposes

Re: The Triad Wars - An MMORPG.

Post by InHumanUnit »

I liked it on FB(FaceBook), (Theres a dog outside, its spazzing out......)
XEON BOX GAMES - XBG is a blast from the past of a pirate mast to a cars thats fast.
You dare challenge me to Halo:Reach? You must die!
RonnieNeeley

Update Update Update

Post by RonnieNeeley »

Wow, it's almost been a year since Daniel (Vikadin) and I started this project.

I'm just stopping by to let you all know that the game is very much still alive. (And is now called "Tritium".)

We haven't really done any map work, we've mostly been working out the never ending mechanics of the game.

Luckily, we are almost ready to start asset development this Summer! w00t!

Other than that, Daniel and I are starting our last year of Highschool (we are in 11th grade right now), and after that Daniel is going to college for computer programming, which should aid his already growing knowledge on the subject to make any engine modifications/network scripts.

Daniel has been busy with school (he has 3 AP classes and all honors course), and I've been busy with school (only 1 AP class and all honors courses), my music (which you can learn more about here: http://www.facebook.com/InternetSlaveMaster), and my girlfriend.

But, we haven't let this get to us, once school is out we intend to hit this beast full force.

Until then, "Like" Tritium on Facebook for more updates. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tritium/162872407060264

Thanks for your interest!

-Ronnie,
Developer of Tritium.
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: Tritium - An MMORPG.

Post by arcones »

Honestly, I was waiting for an update. I didn't think you'd left as you hadn't said so, and now I'm excited about this project :)

On another note, your song: "Your Brightness" is the second most played song on my iTunes :D
Thanks!
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
RonnieNeeley

Post by RonnieNeeley »

Yeah, my apologies for no updates, Daniel and I were more concerned about making the game than updating redundant information... plus we revise ourselves so much that it would be far too much effort to keep updating this.

I figured I'd mention this bit of information: Dan and I looked into using the Unity Engine a while back, and after some excitement about that (Cube2 just still seems like an "iffy" engine to make an MMORPG on), we decided to stick with Cube2 for various reasons. (Namely, you had to actually model caves than make them out of cubes, there was no "co-op" edit, etc.) So anyone in doubt of Cube2, don't be!

And Arcones, I'm glad you like Your Brightness :D If you haven't seen it yet, check out the video Daniel made for it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwiptCFNtcM), and you can always download my newest album (for free) :P http://www.mediafire.com/?ujp844scczw0f0n
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Post by arcones »

Pretty beastly vid!

I've also looked into the Unity Engine but decided to stick with this one as well... for numerous reasons. Are the races you described before still part of the game? Or have those changed as well?

And... I'm gonna download that album :)
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
RonnieNeeley

Post by RonnieNeeley »

Yeah, still the same 3 opposing factions. Pretty much everything else has changed though... hoping to have a decent summary of the game by the end of the Summer.

And I hope you enjoy it ;)
RonnieNeeley

Post by RonnieNeeley »

Astaris Homeland Demo Map for the MMORPG Tritium.
Astaris Homeland Demo Map for the MMORPG Tritium.
Not much, but figured I'd upload something. Still needs a LOT more compositional work (Daniel and I are going to work on it tomorrow. It will be our first mapping session in the same room as one another (I've gotten a laptop so now we can work via LAN), let's up for the best!) as well as some proper lighting.

The Astaris Faction's homeland.
kid matthew
Developer
Developer
Name: Matthew
IRC Username: Kid_matthew

Post by kid matthew »

Hey I'd Love To help you map today or tommorrow. You can see my project here
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2522

Cheers
Matthew