Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Project "Cloud 9"

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)
Kooldoode
Name: Dallas
IRC Username: Kooldoode

Project "Cloud 9"

Post by Kooldoode »

I have had a previous topic on this map that I am working on but progress was slow and what not and i had lost my map a few times....but i have started making a new one and this time i think my design is better...i am posting screen shots below...how ever for those who do not know what Cloud 9 is...its a fantasy map that i plan to have some NPC's and mini quests as well as secrets to find...it is a map that consists of a castle....a village around it...and multiple floating islands that can be reached by teleporters. It should be kid friendly and for FPS mode...but i may consider making it into and RPG with some spells.
If anyone wants to contribute to thismap i would be more than willing to incorperate your art and ideas...this map will be given to Hirato and Calimer upon completion and released with the next available version upon its completion if they want to incorperate it...if not i will still post a copy for those who do.
[progress]5%[/progress]
They say to Fight for world peace, and yet they also say Fighting never solved anything.

I love PAS <3
Leo_V117
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Leo
IRC Username: Leo_V117

Re: Project "Cloud 9"

Post by Leo_V117 »

If the map is any good, I'll add it to Reactor 17 under "Bonus Material" if you wish. :D
java.x.beast
Name: Addis
IRC Username: javaxbeast

Post by java.x.beast »

And I'll add it to Age of Darkness under "Extra Maps". If you want publicity for your game. :D
Age of Darkness
Maps: Image
Music: Image
Models: Image
Scripts: Image
Other: Image
Visit the company website: (In progress (Expected to be released in two weeks :uber:) 8-) :D 8-) )
Visit the company page on ModDB: Vulcanis Entertainment
java.x.beast wrote: I got them moves like JAGger!!!
Leo_V117
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Leo
IRC Username: Leo_V117

Post by Leo_V117 »

Speaking of bonus content... Gotta finish off the new menus.