Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

WITCHGATE

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Re: WITCHGATE

Post by chocolatepie33 »

@arc: have you seen owen recently? I thought not.

@eagle: I answered on your other post, along with captain ahab (who made the incredible train models and map).
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
Leo_V117
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Leo
IRC Username: Leo_V117

Post by Leo_V117 »

Eagle wrote:Hero model;

I would like to get some help with this "hero" project, I have the model made and fully animated in Milkshape (I didn't think many of you use Maya) and I would like to work with one of you that have successfully used animated character models in your games. Basically I need to get this model in a format that will work in Sandbox so it can be controlled and create a .qc file that I can re-use in order to build a workflow that is productive. Mdl formats are old and a little tricky to use, I'm suprised Sandbox doesn't use .b3d or 3ds for character models as fast as the engine is.

Anyone want to do this with me?

Always~
Eagle, I use Maya and 3Ds Max, along with Mudbox. You can drop it into Blender and use eihruls IQM (Inter Quake Model) format exporter (That sandbox uses EXACTLY like MD5)
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Post by chocolatepie33 »

@Leo: I know PAS uses it exactly like MD5, but with MD5, there's the whole lotta MD5mesh and MD5anim files... I don't think IQM has that.
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!