Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

jamato

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)
northstar
Name: steven

Re: jamato

Post by northstar »

yeah i thought about that CP... and actually that was going to be map1 and map2, but i decided to jam the two together... the underground, which i just started, is just as big as the above ground... and by the time you get to the desert, you'll just be happy enuf to have a clear run for awhile it wont make any dif if there is a lack of transition... at least it 'appears' you have a clear run... but yes, i have considered smoothing out the transition... thx
northstar

Post by northstar »

it will be awhile b4 i get the maze completed so i can unsquare the room... but i think you get the idea...
northstar

Post by northstar »

well i'm about to un-square the room and clip the walkways, which will make it unrecognizable... its not reeeeal hard... unless... this is just the first maze, the player has to get practice... there are the two no-clip passages (ouch) the alpha wall escape... and of course if you get into the endless lower maze... well i hope you brought food (smile)...
northstar

Post by northstar »

almost done... this is just a maze more-or-less... but... you may be crying by the time you finally get back out into the sunlight... but i'll make sure there is enough gold and experience to bump you up a level... the desert will be a bit more challenging with a few starter puzzles scattered in... but again... this is just the warm-up map (smile)...
northstar

Post by northstar »

Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Thought that was a floating island at first!! That far view looks really cool as a floating island :) Nice work, looks really neat :D
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
northstar

Post by northstar »

thanks mike... the next map should be a bit more detailed and complicated... we'll see... having much fun (smile)...
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Post by arcones »

Wow! Great atmosphere!
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
northstar

Post by northstar »

northstar

Post by northstar »

welcome to map 2... has rain and wind, oh that reminds me, need a bit of fog too... and the second is a work in progress (smile)...