Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

This is my 3D model

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)
StormKat2035
Name: Adrian

This is my 3D model

Post by StormKat2035 »

I made this using Blender. If you all want the files I can upload it in .blend format, .obj, .3ds, and COLLADA.

You can perfect my models if you all wish just remember to give me credit.

I could do textures but I also have a family schedule.

This earlier model version of the Dwemercycle you can re-use it as a motorcycle.

The headlights are not longer available. if you want it I'll remake it.
Attachments
This is another one that has a Cow Tipper on the front for moving things out of the way. This is the one that has the Grand Soul Gem added to the side of it.
This is another one that has a Cow Tipper on the front for moving things out of the way. This is the one that has the Grand Soul Gem added to the side of it.
This is a different angle of the Dwemercycle.
This is a different angle of the Dwemercycle.
This was one of my earlier mods I modeled from scratch using Blender that was going to be a Dwarven motorcycle called the Dwemercycle for Elder Scrolls Skyrim. If you want to see my finished mod, go to syrim.nexusmods.com and search for my newer model Dwemercycle. <br /><br />This pic here had a Grand Soul Gem as the headlights until I placed it in the center of the bike near the engines. You can have this older model. Just let me know what file format.
This was one of my earlier mods I modeled from scratch using Blender that was going to be a Dwarven motorcycle called the Dwemercycle for Elder Scrolls Skyrim. If you want to see my finished mod, go to syrim.nexusmods.com and search for my newer model Dwemercycle.

This pic here had a Grand Soul Gem as the headlights until I placed it in the center of the bike near the engines. You can have this older model. Just let me know what file format.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: This is my 3D model

Post by Mike »

Awesome work, that's super cool! Also I think in another thread you were interested in contributing models to SB? Please e-mail me at platinumarts@gmail.com and we can chat about it :) Take care!
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!