Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

GitHub

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)
northstar
Name: steven

Re: GitHub

Post by northstar »

hey mike...

ya know... i'm not sure which binary i dropped into the PAS github bin, sauer or PAS 2.7... that might be it... i just wanted to get up and running as fast as possible to see what we were dealing with :-)... ns
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

With Lamiae I e-mailed you the 32 bit bin
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
northstar

Post by northstar »

got it, thx... interesting additions that certainly merit pondering... i can see the lure to getting a udk type interface, but for level desiging it might be overkill imho... been looking at sobicube too, fascinating how she got so much rpg into an fps... guess i'll go work on my model for a bit for now, found a great pair of boots for her (chuckle) ... but i'm afraid the lure is too strong now... can't hold..... can't hold... :)

stev
Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Post by Hirato »

northstar wrote:tex anim for example, at this time is only in the fps
Wut.
While I removed the code from lamiae, that's an engine thing and available in all aspects of sandbox.
This is not a url, clicking it is pointless
Hirato
Developer
Developer

Post by Hirato »

sandbox's windows builds use a 'home' folder in the sandbox install folder for user files.
It's been set up like that about as far as I can remember, so I'm going to guess it was 2.3.
northstar

Post by northstar »

hey hirato...

ok, i guess when i opened the texanim tutorial in rpg mode it needed to be tagged or something... yeah, i'm not too worried about the home folder, i'm just kinda waiting for a less bare bones github where the structure is a bit more defined...

btw... as long as i have you, what is the code for movespeed? seems to me you once said (long ago) it also had something to do with physics as well as just defining it... and is secondary attack simply the addition in the rpg under the primary attack?... code can be quite addictive... and maddening at the same time :)

for now i'm just working on models... maybe i'll update all the models to iqm... now all i need is for Lee to get an importer for blender, but i've only been in it for a day tracking down tools and such... soooo....

ns
Hirato
Developer
Developer

Post by Hirato »

there's two, there's a multiplier in physics, and an entity specific value inside the RPG stuff; this specifically adjusts maxspeed in the dynent structure.
northstar

Post by northstar »

great!... i'll give it a looksee... i just needed to know if there was anything unrecognizable or undiscernable that i might not see... thx :-)