Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Klimyriad moderator request

We are always looking for experienced mappers, modelers, coders, artists and more to help make Sandbox a better experience for all.
klimyriad
Support Team
Support Team
Name: liam

Klimyriad moderator request

Post by klimyriad »

Hi at the minute i not seen that many moderators online as i am online at least 4 to 6 hours a day i was wondering if i could be a moderator as i been with sandbox forums i think since Christmas i know the forums well i know the rules and know how to spell and know what to suggest when people need it my time is GMT+0 I got alot of experience with my own site forums and TGC forums and hopeing soon Project regen forums and a few other things now and again any way.

I know i only 13 but i know alot about moderating and computers and servers and much more i hope i can help and i know the rules by heart.

thanks klimyriad
Firstspace the attack Progress. Image
Maps= Image finishing the town of hisal map.
Models and textures Image Just started finding these.
Menus, script's and other stuff. Image
klimyriad
Support Team
Support Team
Name: liam

Re: Klimyriad moderator request

Post by klimyriad »

any answer hello anyone
Firstspace the attack Progress. Image
Maps= Image finishing the town of hisal map.
Models and textures Image Just started finding these.
Menus, script's and other stuff. Image
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Klimyriad moderator request

Post by Mike »

You could certainly be a part of the support team but I want to have as few moderators as I can get away with. I think Tyche is doing an excellent job and if you do see a spam bot or a problem person the best thing to do is let us know. If we do grow enough that we need more moderators I will certainly keep you in mind. Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!