Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Chaze007's Application

We are always looking for experienced mappers, modelers, coders, artists and more to help make Sandbox a better experience for all.
Chaze007
Name: William
IRC Username: Chaze007

Chaze007's Application

Post by Chaze007 »

Everyone else is doing it.
Don't follow the crowds they say..oh well!

I'd like so sign up for a DEV, both Calimer and Hirato know me pretty well, and I've been here for almost a month.
Most of the community knows me as an artist, and that's what I'd like to sign up for -- if you guys need any sample work, let me know and I'll get it done ASAP.
I work with Adobe Photoshop CS2, not the latest but still a pretty elite graphics program.
I'm skilled at making textures for games - and am currently trying my work at skinning.
I make banners, and resources for websites and such too!

I'm also helpful around the community, offering my services to anyone around here, all I require is one thing
Common Sense.

I know a little bit on authorities, like rules and how things should be run because I've been moderators on, and have owned a few forums myself. =] I'd be honored to work as a DEV for sandbox.