Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Klimyriad would like to help moderate or admin of the forums

We are always looking for experienced mappers, modelers, coders, artists and more to help make Sandbox a better experience for all.
kgklimyriad
Name: Liam Usher
IRC Username: klimyriad

Klimyriad would like to help moderate or admin of the forums

Post by kgklimyriad »

Hello all as you may know my old account well just stopped working for those who do not know me i used to be on the support team before my account went mad my old account was called klimyriad.

Anyway i would like to moderate the forums and help in support and so on.
Or help with the Administration side of the forums where i could Improve performance install mods and much more and even upgrade the PHPbb to the latest version and install templates and etc...

My past experience with moderating include moderating TGC site and admin of DCCG site.

I also own my own hosting company and good with Html Apache, Cubescript.
I getting better in C++, PHP.

I have experienced in PHPBB and MYBB (Mainly with my site and DCCG site but i am Better in MYBB though).

Also learning Java script

If you need any more info please ask.
Owner of IK-Soft, IK Software Netowork, IK Software, IK Software Hosting, IK Software Network

IK Software is Working on a game called Mazer find it at http://ik-soft.co.uk/mazer.html or on these forums at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3268 (Making with PAS)