Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Kart Mode Bug?

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
jkund
Name: Josh

Kart Mode Bug?

Post by jkund »

In the latest windows vr. of the Kart Mode the sound can't load. I don't know if it's just my computer that can't handle it or if it's a possible bug. But I do know that with the latest release of the kart mode. It actually works now. At least for me. Cause it would always lock up for me with previous vr.
Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Re: Kart Mode Bug?

Post by Hirato »

kart mode is currently not supported

I'd recommend 2.1 (or even 2.0) if you want to use kartmode, the code base for kartmode is over 2 years old, and with sandbox itself constantly changing, this has just ended up becoming incompatible.
This is not a url, clicking it is pointless
jkund
Name: Josh

Post by jkund »

Oh really I didn't know. But I really like the idea of the kart mode. Too bad it's not supported anymore.
offtools
Name: offtools
IRC Username: offtools

Post by offtools »

there's a feature tracker. leave an entry there. maybe someone ports it into the actual version.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

If you delete the configs in the top level folder and then go into the /mod folder and launch kartmode that way, it works! Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!