Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Sandbox 2.8.2 All doors are not working plz help!!!

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
Sandboxeris
Name: Pool

Sandbox 2.8.2 All doors are not working plz help!!!

Post by Sandboxeris »

So i add doors make all the settings right and when i atempt to go through it without edit mode its not just working doors wont open plz help!!
dk_priori
Name: Damien Booth

Re: Sandbox 2.8.2 All doors are not working plz help!!!

Post by dk_priori »

ditto I'm having the very same problem. I've tried both the standard "open door" trigger (10) and the computer console triggering the door to open variation (10 for the console and 11 for the door). I could only find these trigger types by watching a tutorial video for 2.7.1, so the only thing I can imagine is that Platinum Arts have changes the trigger types on the new version (i.e. they may have changed the numbers that refer to trigger types). If this is the case, a list of the trigger types for 2.8.2 would be helpful. However if this isn't the case, then I need some serious help!
dk_priori

Post by dk_priori »

I should also add that I get no visible radius on any of the doors. No matter how big or small I set the radius to be, it simply does not appear.
Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Post by Hirato »

*sigh*

If they're not working properly, then you're doing wrong what everyone else always does; You're trying to use them outside of the "singleplayer" gamemode.
IF you don't see a radius, that's because you don't have a valid triggertype selected, change it to a non-zero value.
This is not a url, clicking it is pointless
dk_priori

Post by dk_priori »

I don't have a valid trigger type selected? I did mention in my first post that I've tried the trigger types (both non-zero) specified as being the relevant ones.