Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Possible bug with numeric shortcuts in Linux

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
Kaucukovnik

Possible bug with numeric shortcuts in Linux

Post by Kaucukovnik »

I have dual boot Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows XP SP3 and I can't make the numeric keyboard shortcuts work in the Linux version.

I have Czech keyboard layout as primary on both systems. Windows version just works at it is supposed, with no need to switch anything, despite the Czech layout having special characters there and numbers are typed holding Shift (it looks like this: http://www.markonet.cz/pages/vyuka/prin ... esnice.gif). Even a Windows machine with CZ layout only was fine.

In Linux however, i can't use the 9, 0 and Shift+0 shortcuts. Tried my layout switching shortcut, tried setting EN before running Sandbox. I'll try to remove the Czech layout temporarily to narrow it down a bit.

An easy fix would be remapping those troublesome keys, but I haven't found any info on that. Especially Shift+0 is badly needed.
Kaucukovnik

Re: Possible bug with numeric shortcuts in Linux

Post by Kaucukovnik »

All right, setting EN as primary layout fixed it.