Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

"Can't Start Sandbox" Error

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
Blueranyk

"Can't Start Sandbox" Error

Post by Blueranyk »

I remember that I used to have Sandbox and then uninstalled it. I decided that I wanted it back on my computer, so I just downloaded it again. The folder icon on my desktop came up, so I clicked on it and the "Sandbox Launcher" window came up successfully, as well. When I clicked play, a notice came up saying: "Can't Start Sandbox Try moving the game folder contain sandbox so that the path doesn't contain weird characters, or start sandbox manually."

Does anybody know how to solve this problem, or how to move the folder so the path doesn't contain weird characters, or how to start sandbox manually? I'm running on a Mac OS X. I find it strange that Sandbox worked perfectly the last time, but when I try to reinstall it, this error comes up.

Thanks!
Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Re: "Can't Start Sandbox" Error

Post by Runescapedj »

You can try using the .bat file, maybe that works?
Blueranyk

Re: "Can't Start Sandbox" Error

Post by Blueranyk »

Runescapedj wrote:You can try using the .bat file, maybe that works?
I just tried the .bat file, but my VMware Fusion came up running Windows on my Mac. I tried to set it up, but the window eventually crashed.