Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Triggers stopped working

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
jorgkare

Triggers stopped working

Post by jorgkare »

Hello. I'm new to PAS, but I have worked very hard on a couple of maps, to try to learn as much as possible, and maybe make a game eventually.
But today (16/6), I discovered that my triggers,for different doors had stopped working, I used the switch, for some doors, and it stopped working too.
I have tried to delete and insert them all again, but it don't help. I have moved the doors to different locations, nope it don't work. I have loaded other maps, and tried triggers, and doors there, nothing works.
I have one suspect, since windows have made a huge upload, and patches last night of different files, I suspect there can be something there.
Some help on this would be much appreciated, since I think this was a fun program, and pretty easy to get nice results.

JorgKare
Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Re: Triggers stopped working

Post by Hirato »

make sure you're in Singleplayer mode, triggers do not work in the multiplayer modes.
This is not a url, clicking it is pointless
jorgkare

Post by jorgkare »

Hmm, I have tried to find how to change number of players, but I can't find it anywhere.
jorgkare

Post by jorgkare »

I finally understood how to set /sp :)