Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

RGangsta

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
rgangsta
Name: Roody
IRC Username: rgangsta

RGangsta

Post by rgangsta »

My name is Roody Johnson Innocent. You can call me Johnny or RGangsta. I'm 16 and a young game designer. I released a demo of my game for RPG Maker VX: Tsurugi's Hold (I'm working on the second and final demo).

I saw the program on http://www.kids.platinumarts.net and I was skeptical. I've never seen a 3d game program so easy to use. Now all I need to do is learn to use Blender.

.:EDIT:.
I just finished downloading it and evytime it starts up, the engine crashes and says it had a error. I really want to try this out. :(
Chaze007
Name: William
IRC Username: Chaze007

Re: RGangsta

Post by Chaze007 »

are you using Click_Me_to_Start?, you should also update your drivers, if they are not up to date-
Where exactly do you come from? What RM community? I use RMXP and RMVX myself, =]
rgangsta

Post by rgangsta »

I downloaded 2.4 so it's OK now. It's awesome that you used VX too. I thought everyone here only used Sandbox.
Chaze007

Post by Chaze007 »

I actually come from a community called Chaos-Project.com that's where I heard of Sandbox, and it's quite the awesome.
rgangsta

Post by rgangsta »

I've been to chaos-project.
Chaze007

Post by Chaze007 »

That's nice. I've got Sandbox advertised on there now too, so anyone else that goes can see it! =]