Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Oi!

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
GeovaneTuko
Name: Geovane

Oi!

Post by GeovaneTuko »

Hi!
My name is Geovane, I'm brazilian and work with an academic group in the study 'Language, Technologies and Education' (Linguagem, Tecnologias e Educação), from Unisinos university (RS, Brazil) - http://www.unisinos.br

I will show my impressions of PAS in the group next Wednesday (unfortunately without web), and I must say: This software is amazing!!!

We tried to work with other softwares, and problems like 'appropriate and secure ambient' (we sometimes work with students from seventh and eighth grade) or 'connection limit of schools' always came. Work with PAS, I think, can solve many of the problems that we had.

PS: Maybe (almost sure...:) ) I had committed grammar and spelling errors. Sorry, please. :)
tyche
Name: Craig A. Eddy
IRC Username: tyche

Re: Oi!

Post by tyche »

GeovaneTuko wrote:Hi!
My name is Geovane, I'm brazilian and work with an academic group in the study 'Language, Technologies and Education' (Linguagem, Tecnologias e Educação), from Unisinos university (RS, Brazil) - http://www.unisinos.br

I will show my impressions of PAS in the group next Wednesday (unfortunately without web), and I must say: This software is amazing!!!

We tried to work with other softwares, and problems like 'appropriate and secure ambient' (we sometimes work with students from seventh and eighth grade) or 'connection limit of schools' always came. Work with PAS, I think, can solve many of the problems that we had.

PS: Maybe (almost sure...:) ) I had committed grammar and spelling errors. Sorry, please. :)
GeovaneTuko,

Welcome to Platinum Arts Sandbox, and to this forum. Don't worry about spelling, grammar and punctuation. Some of the people that post here think it's "cool" to use the type of spelling, etc., that they would use in texting their friends.

Since PAS is intended for youngsters (I believe the youngest so far was about 5) the project lead has kept a tight reign on what gets included and how violent the games can be (simply by restricting the engine. In the future it is possible that there will also be an "adult" version of Sandbox that would allow weapons, but due to the small number of developers we have it may take some time.

In addition to this forum, there is also an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) channel. Just point your IRC client to the server irc.oftc.net and join the #sandbox channel.

Craig A. Eddy (Tyche)
Forum Moderator
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: Oi!

Post by arcones »

Welcome!

Since Tyche pretty much covered it, I'll just say have a look in the Support Section for any problems you may be having with Sandbox. In addition, please check the Board Rules. Thanks,

Arcones
PAS Support Team
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!