Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

New Platinum Arts Sandbox Training Series!

Learn more on how to use Sandbox, or submit your own tutorials or resources.
HYTutorials
Name: Hari

New Platinum Arts Sandbox Training Series!

Post by HYTutorials »

My friend and I have just started a Platinum Arts Sandbox Training Series! We decided not to use the new version because first, it doesn't work properly on mac and second, we thought it may be too complicated to show to new users. We decided to use the plain and old version 2.3. This is the version we used to create our game which is located at www.dhanushkodi.com/HYGameProductions/Home.html. Our series covers Folder Configuration, Scripting, Map Editing, Lighting, Entities, Particles, and more. There will be over 30 video tutorials. We have already made about 15 and uploaded 3. Please support HY Tutorials and watch them! The videos are located here: http://www.youtube.com/user/harid001?feature=mhum.

Thanks to all and Sandbox FTW!!!
- HYTutorials (Hari Dhanushkodi)
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: New Platinum Arts Sandbox Training Series!

Post by arcones »

While your ideas certainly are good, I'd recommend (and this is for your game) NOT making it commercial. Due to several things, one being the license for the mapmodels and textures.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!