Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Photo-realism (return 26/02/15)

Learn more on how to use Sandbox, or submit your own tutorials or resources.
spikeymikey0196
Name: Michael

Photo-realism (return 26/02/15)

Post by spikeymikey0196 »

I'm currently looking for a bunch of talented individuals who can help me create a complete new set of Photo-realistic textures, particles and effects.
I'm dedicating the majority of my time to this project and I hope that this complete overhaul of textures will help make platinum arts sandbox look much better and potentially get more people using this fantastic game engine.

What will be required?
Have access to some form of image editing program (Gimp, Photoshop etc)
Have a reasonably good camera to take High Quality pictures of Roads,Walls etc
A way to contact you (Facebook, Email, Skype etc)
Knowing how to add textures to the game engine package file

What will you be doing?
Being part of this team will require you to go outside (I know, scary right?) and take pictures (of roads, walls etc) and then edit them so that they are perfect, seamless textures for use in platinum arts sandbox.
You may include normal mapping with these images, but that's only optional as I will do bump mapping if needed.

What's in it for you?
Being part of this team will hopefully increase your understanding of how a game engine works and how textures can be used to make a game feel more immersive and captivating. This task will also help you to become part of more teams and give you some recognition in your skill sets.

How can you get involved?
To get involved is simple, you just need to simply message me in one of three ways.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spikeymikey0196
Email: spikeymikey0196@gmail.com
Anyone is welcome to have a go!
*all Images submitted are under consent to be used as public domain.