Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Level/map designer looking for project

Learn more on how to use Sandbox, or submit your own tutorials or resources.
darkhog
IRC Username: darkhog

Level/map designer looking for project

Post by darkhog »

I'd like to do some maps for people's projects. I wouldn't be able to do good game with Sandbox on my own, but I have experience with making maps for Sauerbraten and Marble Arena (both using Cube engine).
Wind Astella
Name: Nik Mirza
IRC Username: windastella

Re: Level/map designer looking for project

Post by Wind Astella »

Maybe you should add a few screenshot of your work. The forum would love to see some of your work.
darkhog
IRC Username: darkhog

Post by darkhog »

Unfortunately, I lost all of my work because of Linux failure (got kernel panic every single boot). But I'm making some maps in Sandbox editor using sandbox's resources, so when I done I will put few screenshots up. But it will take some time as I tend to make my maps as detailed as possible, usually using smallest cube size for things other than floors/walls/stairs.
Wind Astella
Name: Nik Mirza
IRC Username: windastella

Post by Wind Astella »

I just can't wait to see them. There will be more project after PAS 3.0 release I think. More opportunity this year to see some game made with these engine. I am waiting for the release since I'm desperate for only one feature that lack in others that I need. We will see...