Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

telling stories

For those addicting little forum games.
Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

telling stories

Post by Runescapedj »

You can make stories here, but the previous person decides where the story goes about:

I'll start off (to give an example)
The story goes about: a tree and an apple

There once was, upon a time long ago, an apple, which couldn't find his way home to the tree he fell from,
he walked and walked, but than... he saw a bird :o .
"Do you know a tree which I could've fallen off?", said the apple.
"Well, I've seen many trees in my life, but I'm not sure if the one you're looking for is one of those..." the bird said.
"Well, thanks anyways", the apple said, and he continued his travel, not knowing when it would end.
He walked a long time, seeing many trees, but he couldn't find the tree he fell from...
Than he felt the ground shaking, the ground splitted, and there was a big black monster before the apple.
"Who... who... who ar... who are you?" the apple said.
"I'm a mole", the creature said, "And who are you?"
"I'm an apple" the apple said "I want to get home, but I can't find the tree I fell off..."

Now I've no inspiration (I'm bored), so I stop telling this story, but it's just an example.
After you made a story, you may tell the subject of the next story, this'll be:

A cow bought ice-cream, but than he notices he has no money... (don't make the story 2 scary =P)

Good Luck!
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Re: telling stories

Post by chocolatepie33 »

so this is the aslongasyouwant version of "three word story" and "ten word story"?
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Re: telling stories

Post by Runescapedj »

yep, but every1 has to make a short story, but you may not choose the subject yourself, the next subject is (again):
Runescapedj wrote:A cow bought ice-cream, but than he notices he has no money... (don't make the story 2 scary =P)