Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Remove, Add, Profit.

Chat and ask questions about Water Gun Wars here!
Bigguy1337
Name: Robert

Remove, Add, Profit.

Post by Bigguy1337 »

Hello, im new to these fourms, and i have a few ideas. this would be great if they were in the next update! :D I really wish that there never was a watersaw in the first place. If you look at a watersaw and a chainsaw,
you will see a striking similarities! I would LOVE to replace it with a bucket of water that freezes people, and to cool them off you push there frozen body's into fire particles to the point were they start getting damaged! as well as that, the ogre models are messed up. Just fix it. soon enough! and finally, something particle related. :?: :!: I think that there should be a system based off of Particles AND Materiels! Four Ideas! #1 every time you touch water with a squirt shotgun (Idea #3 :D ) and you fire while you inside it, it automatically reloads! #2 when your around Fire particles or Lava, you can put it out!
this is also Physics based (Coming soon...) #4 with a high pressured shot (Nano idea: Rocket Launcher and Nade charge fire) you can Shoot down a material I call: Weak Material. Already textured with no texture Texture, can be re skinned.

Hope thats enough.
Bigguy1337
Name: Robert

Re: Remove, Add, Profit.

Post by Bigguy1337 »

Good Idea. I was thinking about a melee called the leak bat. Its filled with water & whenever you enter water, It stops leaking! also, I'm thinking that there should be water balloons. whenever you cover them with water balloon water, they will take quad damage from ANY weapon (but water launcher). :)