Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Newbie question

Chat and ask questions about the RPG Maker Mode here.
Mr. Brightside
Name: Friedrich
IRC Username: Dr_Schnellinger

Newbie question

Post by Mr. Brightside »

Hi there.

I'd like to know how to add more enemies for the SP and DMSP mode. Enemies like the zombie, ogre, that "dark piper" from RPG we saw on "pipercastle"

I just copied the zombie folder to where the common enemies are, but in edit mode the zombie doesn't appear in the list.
When I said "common enemies" I did mean: grizzly, golem, butterfly, wolf...

I want to add the zombie to the "pack" 'cause I want to create something like Resident Evil FPS or sumthing :lol:

Tried to add it as a map model, but, of course mapmodels doesn't attack. (As far as I concern XD)
===========================================================================================================

I can't start the KRS mode, when i click "vehicle simulator" (.BAT) the console appears and closes by itself in fractions of seconds.
Mr. Brightside
Name: Friedrich
IRC Username: Dr_Schnellinger

Re: Newbie question

Post by Mr. Brightside »

I wasn't paying attention to I was doing (Post this in RPG page) I can't find the "delete post" button :?
Lou
Name: Lou

Post by Lou »

If you want the models to be active you need to spawn them in as Critters instead of a map model.
You then need to set way points if you want them to move around.
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Post by arcones »

Mr. Brightside wrote:I wasn't paying attention to I was doing (Post this in RPG page) I can't find the "delete post" button :?
Well it does relate to RPG mode, even though you're talking about FPS.
Mr. Brightside wrote:Hi there.

I'd like to know how to add more enemies for the SP and DMSP mode. Enemies like the zombie, ogre, that "dark piper" from RPG we saw on "pipercastle"
So your using FPS, correct? Then you cannot just copy the folders from RPG mode and expect them to work in FPS. There's actually quite a few differences between those modes. I'd recommend finding out where the FPS enemies are, checking that code and then creating/recreating it for the zombie/piper.

As for KRS, I'm not sure what condition it's in (i.e. still in development, working, or not at all working). Last I checked it wasn't in development, so I guess that could be your problem.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Post by chocolatepie33 »

the .bat thing is something I also had, you need to open up command prompt and use that to open it. To do so, create a shortcut to command prompt. Go to the properties. Make sure that the shortcut is located in the main folder and that the shortcut starts in that folder as well. from there, every time you open the shortcut, you have to type in "vehiclesimulator.bat" (without quotes). I suggest you rename the .bats to 3-letter abbreviations, such as "krs.bat" for vehicle sim.
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!