Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Main Character Basic Animations

Chat and ask questions about the RPG Maker Mode here.
ChrisTheDestroyer
Name: chris

Main Character Basic Animations

Post by ChrisTheDestroyer »

Hello, I'm wondering how I'm supposed to go about making a characters basic animations (walking, jumping, attacking etc.) I'm using Blender so I have a good Idea how to make the animations themselves.. but how could i export them to be used with my character model ?
Wind Astella
Name: Nik Mirza
IRC Username: windastella

Re: Main Character Basic Animations

Post by Wind Astella »

maybe this will help you

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4348
Defunctul
Name: Nick

Post by Defunctul »

You know, it's ppl like Wind Astella that really make the difference when it comes to PAS :) Some ppl, like me, are good in making models and animations, but lack the knowledge of giving them 'life' in a game engine (importing, scripting etc.). Tutorials like this one can really make the difference of us beginners, so I thank you Wind Astella and all those who take their time to write this stuff :D There are so many possibilities with PAS, but there is a huuuge lack of tutorials.

P.S. Sorry for being off topic :P
ChrisTheDestroyer
Name: chris

Post by ChrisTheDestroyer »

That's exactly what I needed Wind Astella, thanks again bro. I agree with Disfunctul.
Wind Astella
Name: Nik Mirza
IRC Username: windastella

Post by Wind Astella »

:D Thanks both of you! i also felt like that when i first enter this forum but i did a lot of research on my own and i don't want the same feeling for others. Btw i just eager to see what you're working on, keep at it (y)