Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

team up

Chat and ask questions about the RPG Maker Mode here.
northstar
Name: steven

team up

Post by northstar »

is it possible in rpg, now or in the future, for two or more characters to team up for travel and battle?
Wind Astella
Name: Nik Mirza
IRC Username: windastella

Re: team up

Post by Wind Astella »

Well, Ai directives in RPG mode and Lamiea aren't fully implemented yet based on the wiki. Simple command such as wander, attack, alert and move are already in but the source code revealed that Hirato do had other directives such as guard, follow in Lamiae src, so maybe we can have an NPC to team up with player in the game. For multiplayer nope, the rpg don't support multiplayer for now I think.
northstar
Name: steven

Post by northstar »

hmm... i see

guard and follow would make sense... well that would be a very important consideration in my story line, but i could adjust without... i have plenty to do B4 i come to that, the maps and models remain the same

thanks wind...ns
Abnahi3
Name: aaaaaaaa
IRC Username: aaaaaaaa

Post by Abnahi3 »

Could I import a few houses without having to design them? Like, are there people who publish small medieval houses that is free for anyone to use?????

JBWSKS