Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

IMPORTANT SANDBOX MEETING SATURDAY 9/28

This section is for people interested in advancing Sandbox to be the best it can be.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: IMPORTANT SANDBOX MEETING SATURDAY 9/28

Post by Mike »

Are there any other features in RE that you think would be helpful to have in Sandbox? Thanks for your post and insight!
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Post by chocolatepie33 »

I think I mentioned this to Hirato before, but there is a jetpack in Red Eclipse, that maybe we could use for some kind of flying ability. Additionally, there are some menus and such that I think we should base our new system off of, such as a vcommand editor. If there are any others that we might be able to port, I'll mention them.
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
Torben
Name: Torben

Post by Torben »

Hello Mike,

..."in view" was meant as "what's coming up".
And no it isn't use Lamiae though it may in the near future. It's basically if we want to merge it into the main branch...
I see the point, though I have not the skills to understand all consequences regarding the main branch and derivative of PAS.
... though I'm really pulling towards wanting all the game modes to be a part of one codebase instead of several.
Sounds like substantial changes !
I'm sure we could use video tutorial creators so keep in touch,...
With pleasure! (I will have a look weekly because I have no internet @home...
...in urgent cases ;) you get me via info@cocma.de)

bR Torben (still having a needles cold)
theartsic
Name: scott santos

Post by theartsic »

i am 100% for this! i will definitely donate to the kickstarter because i do love this software and know it can be sooo much better given the right funds!

what i would like to see is an extremely user friendly set up

where you can mount triggers onto objects and assign sounds to come out of them in as little as 3 clicks
maybe have a drop down menu allow different types of triggers to be available to assign to objects

you should also make a simple character import section where you would be able to import a 3d character you made from maya or blender and so on

the engine should come with several of its own animations you could assign to models as well as an option to upload them into the engine itself

if you ever get the chance to look at RPG MAKER XP
having a 3D engine as simple as that would be an AMAZING thing

where you can easily edit events with a few clicks

as for the map editor itself

that is already spot on

you did such a great job with that

its so easy to use and the lighting is beautiful

please consider these ideas!! :mrgreen: