Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Sandbox camp

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
kid matthew
Developer
Developer
Name: Matthew
IRC Username: Kid_matthew

Sandbox camp

Post by kid matthew »

If sandbox has another camp could it be on the internet connecting to each other for the less fortunate or for the people who's parents won't let me. let me know ok. :arrow: :?:
Lost Lands Work In Progress <3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2522 <3
Chaze007
Name: William
IRC Username: Chaze007

Re: Sandbox camp

Post by Chaze007 »

I wouldn't mind flying out to a camp, it's just we're not very good in fortune..]=
ale99
Name: Alex
IRC Username: sandboxer

Post by ale99 »

Kid Matthew we are thinking about it. so keep thinking positive about it! Mike will think about the idea when he is not so busy. so just to keep you updated.
Ale99 :D
Chaze007

Post by Chaze007 »

Like I can get the money to fly out, and afford a few things, but the cost of the camp and the flight and everything else I might need is too much of a hassle..mabye for a future contest award we could have a free pass =p
GR1M
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Luke
IRC Username: Gr1m

Post by GR1M »

Yeah a online class would be best, And paying for a plane ticket would be nice if you guys had the money lol but would you want to fly some one from another country?!, I'm not saying you don't got the money its just it would cost sooo much.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo
Chaze007

Post by Chaze007 »

I'm only in a different state, im in MS & he is in NY.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

When things are a bit less chaotic I want to gather a list of people who are interested and go from there. Also if anyone knows or recommends any software that would be good for this, that is a plus. Perhaps we'd just use voice over IP aka mumble, ventrilo, or teamspeak and then do a coop edit. What do you guys think? Also would a 6-9pm EST type of setup work for you? I know a lot of you have school so give me some feedback :D Take care!
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
Obsidian
Former Staff
IRC Username: Katana

Post by Obsidian »

Skype could also be an option there too.
うるさいうるさいうるさい!

github: https://github.com/damianb/
GoBologna120
Name: Tim
IRC Username: GoBologna

Post by GoBologna120 »

Mike wrote:When things are a bit less chaotic I want to gather a list of people who are interested and go from there. Also if anyone knows or recommends any software that would be good for this, that is a plus. Perhaps we'd just use voice over IP aka mumble, ventrilo, or teamspeak and then do a coop edit. What do you guys think? Also would a 6-9pm EST type of setup work for you? I know a lot of you have school so give me some feedback :D Take care!
-mike
Sounds good to me. However, I do enjoy going to that camp every summer. Meeting new people is fun. :)
Yay. ^_^
GR1M
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Luke
IRC Username: Gr1m

Post by GR1M »

yeah skype is one of the things i would suggest i could do ventrio, How many days is the camp?. I wonder how much a plane ticket cost from texas to new york maybe i could earn some extra cash :?:
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo