Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Lots of Wiki Editing

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Lots of Wiki Editing

Post by chocolatepie33 »

I just made a lot of revisions to the "Tutorials List" on the wiki, please take a look and tell me what you think: is it better? More organized? What else could be done?

If you really need to know what I changed, I've made/edited a lot of tutorials over the past few months, and I spent a good part of yesterday and today organizing the "tutorials list" page so that there aren't as many "unsorted" tutorials. I added and combined a few sections and changed sections into subsections. Sections were also moved to keep a general semblance of order.

Also, I have to point out: if you see a red link (meaning a tutorial with a non-existent page) that poses a question you could answer, then please answer it. Have some quality in the pages, it's nice when a big page is legible and organized into small bits.

Put simply, let's have a good wiki that is able to help out all the noobs by providing them with a variety of good, quality tutorials for them to use to learn about using Sandbox.
Last edited by chocolatepie33 on May 14th, 2012, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Re: Lots of Wiki Editing

Post by kddekadenz »

Thank you for spending your time in improving the wiki :D
I added the RPG Tutorial: http://www.sandboxgamemaker.com/wiki/in ... G_tutorial
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox