Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

3d model wanted

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
Ghostman Gaming
Name: Tyler Mangino
IRC Username: ghostman1996

3d model wanted

Post by Ghostman Gaming »

I want 3D models of pedestrians. I want them to look realistic. I figure 6 would do fine 3 boys and 3 girl models will do they need to have these basic animations.
stand(idle)
walk
run
hurt (i would like for them to react like they were shot EX: holding their arms in pain from bullet wound)
die

they can wear anything for clothing. Just don't make the clothing say anything please!
please put the models in .MD5 format with the skin and other needed files included!
8-) :shock: :arrow: :ugeek:
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Re: 3d model wanted

Post by kddekadenz »

You can edit the textures of packages/models/uh and scale them differently for some variety.
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox
Ghostman Gaming
Name: Tyler Mangino
IRC Username: ghostman1996

Post by Ghostman Gaming »

i was going to do that for some models. My main thing is the actions the npc react with. i played your kelgar game, and i saw what you did to your models. I like what you did with the people in the game. A problem i find with the ncps of the man is that the animation doesn't match up with the speed of the character. if you know how i need a program that can edit model animations.
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Post by kddekadenz »

The NPC models are just placeholders and will be replaced once we have a modeler and animator.
You can use Blender (free) to animate stuff, but you will need some time learning how to use it.
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox