Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Plant/Tree models needed for project

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
it9999
Name: Iain

Plant/Tree models needed for project

Post by it9999 »

Im looking for trees/plants or anything to do with vegetation
I want to use them for my commercial project Blu HelPig The Adventure. More info found here.
The models have to be commercial friendly. Include a licence like CC-BY (nothing with NC in it) If you own the model and post it here you are giving me permission to use it in a commercial project.
You will be credited in the game.
I'm working on a project More info found here
Content needed. must be commercial friendly. You will be credited if you contribute
Click here if you want to fund the project. it will speed the development. I can hire people to help with development.
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Re: Plant/Tree models needed for project

Post by kddekadenz »

You may want to use Arbaro to generate some trees: http://sourceforge.net/projects/arbaro/
I use it myself :)
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox
it9999
Name: Iain

Re: Plant/Tree models needed for project

Post by it9999 »

kddekadenz wrote:You may want to use Arbaro to generate some trees: http://sourceforge.net/projects/arbaro/
I use it myself :)
I had a look at it. i was a bit confused. would you be able to provide a brief tutorial to make a simple tree and have it in sandbox. im not sure how to make the skins for the wood or leaves
I'm working on a project More info found here
Content needed. must be commercial friendly. You will be credited if you contribute
Click here if you want to fund the project. it will speed the development. I can hire people to help with development.