Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Gaul B.C

Section for submitting new content to Sandbox, such as maps, code, etc.
Kids are also more than welcome to submit their work with parental permission!
kgklimyriad
Name: Liam Usher
IRC Username: klimyriad

Gaul B.C

Post by kgklimyriad »

Warning this game is NOT for people under 13

Well i think it is time to let you guys know what is the Secreet Project i working on also for now i going to NOT give you much info because i would like to keep the game as secrett as possible unto nearer the time of release.

Well Basically it is called Gaul B.C and it will be an RPG (I starting to learn RPG mode too which i have not got much Knowage of).

Basically there will be 2 Campaigns A Gaul Campaing and a roman campaign basically in the Gaul Campaign you have to defend Gaul from the Romans and Make sure Gaul does not fall and in the Roman Campaign you have to Invade Gaul and win it over too the romans.

features i am Planning (Not sure if all of these are possible).

A Shop System hopefully better the TGC.
A Inventory system.
A good menu system (GUI).
A good Combact system (Be abit hard)
Many AI's (Example a ramdom person on the road or a horse running about)
Many choices of Items (Example food, Arrows, Cloths)
Many differnet models.
I am Thinking of also putting voices into the AI's (With sandbox i am not sure if this is possible at all)
Cut Scenes.

MUCH MORE

So how am i going to make the maps?

I going to make about 2 large maps for the main land then the Cites/ Houses and so on will have there own maps.

Anymore info?

Not so far.

Please feel free to tell me suggestions or ask me something.

PROGRESS
Soon to start on the maps.
Attachments
gaul.png
Last edited by kgklimyriad on June 12th, 2011, 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Owner of IK-Soft, IK Software Netowork, IK Software, IK Software Hosting, IK Software Network

IK Software is Working on a game called Mazer find it at http://ik-soft.co.uk/mazer.html or on these forums at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3268 (Making with PAS)
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: Gaul B.C

Post by arcones »

I've debated the pros and cons of multiple maps vs. one single map and I decided if you did it well enough, the player wouldn't mind having multiple maps, multiple directions for traveling (i.e. North, South, etc, etc). At one point I had a diagram that illustrated 16 maps with over 50 connections between maps (for travelling). Plus one capital city for each. Also, these would be the largest mapsize possible. Those were some of my thoughts... :)
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
kgklimyriad

Post by kgklimyriad »

It is not for online if this is what your talking about if not i not sure what you mean please could you re explain ARC (I am tired so that may be why xD).
Owner of IK-Soft, IK Software Netowork, IK Software, IK Software Hosting, IK Software Network

IK Software is Working on a game called Mazer find it at http://ik-soft.co.uk/mazer.html or on these forums at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3268 (Making with PAS)
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Post by arcones »

No I'm not talking about online playing :P

It would simply link many SP maps together ;D
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
kgklimyriad

Post by kgklimyriad »

Okay i knew what you meant about the online part then but i talking about a offline game xD.

But maybe making it coop would be great but a challenge i think.

I also just notice i put this in the wrong forums a fail for me.

kgklimyriad

Post by kgklimyriad »

Just uploaded a new logo for Gaul B.C i will finish it soon