Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

CC0 model pack

Section for submitting new content to Sandbox, such as maps, code, etc.
Kids are also more than welcome to submit their work with parental permission!
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Re: CC0 model pack

Post by chocolatepie33 »

kddekadenz wrote:I would agree to add WTFPL, Zlib and CC-BY as possible licenses
I've never heard of that first one, but whatever, it sounds like another version of CC0 according to Wikipedia. I also want to mention that CC-BY-SA works just fine as well.
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Post by kddekadenz »

I'm currently are busy and Kelgar does have a higher priority than this pack. So progress by me will be slow.

CC-BY-SA makes you having to release it under a similar license. I know that this only applies to the specific files, not a whole game, but it may be confusing for end-users or they simply ignore the license. That's why I wanted it to be CC0 only first.
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Thank you for finding these!! I'm going to check them out after I finish the release stuff :D
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Post by kddekadenz »

Mike wrote:Thank you for finding these!! I'm going to check them out after I finish the release stuff :D
I'm pleased to contribute something to Sandbox. Please wait until I created the new repository (doing it in a few minutes), because the old one is a bit messy.

EDIT: Ok, the new repository is setted up :)
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox