Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Water Gun Wars Editing

Chat and ask questions about Water Gun Wars here!
Barreljoe
Name: William

Water Gun Wars Editing

Post by Barreljoe »

I have recently installed 2.8 and me and my friends want to create a map to play with it. There are things that we don't know how to do though.

Is there a way to remove all the guns you currently have while in FPS? Is there a script that can do that or an item?

How can we set teams in coop edit mode for when we get out of editing, only our enemies can attack us (team drentchmatch)?

Thanks in advance.
Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Re: Water Gun Wars Editing

Post by Runescapedj »

I think /tdm *mapname* should work with teams, but the teams don't work properly atm (different spawnpoints for different teams doesn't work =( )
Barreljoe
Name: William

Post by Barreljoe »

Thanks! That's all i needed to know for the teams. I have another question though, is there a way to have infinite ammo?
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Post by kddekadenz »

The FPS mode is very basic. You simply could script weapons in RPG mode, allowing stuff like infinite ammo, remove all items, etc.
On the downside, the RPG module doesn't allow multiplayer at all.
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox
faarisuman
Name: faari

Post by faarisuman »

I think you should have like a blue like skylight to make it more bright (minecraft like), and maybe you should up the ambient light a bit, please note I just saw the pictures and I'm going to download the map now
Sign up with ccna training for getting Testking pmp practice exam online testking courses artinstitutesmiami and www.tabor.edu We also provide best Florida Institute of Technology