Search found 14 matches
- October 18th, 2009, 5:15 pm
- Forum: Sandbox General Chat
- Topic: Looking for the folders, commercial Q's...oh, & Hi!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 724
Well I'm not super knowledgeable with Sandbox, but i can help you with the directory question. Sandbox runs off the main folder (the one you get after extracting) and everything gets stores in that folder (Maps for example). Its nice because if I'm out and about and feel like creating something i ca...
- October 17th, 2009, 9:42 am
- Forum: Tutorials and Resources
- Topic: Adding your very own textures.
- Replies: 29
- Views: 12548
guys. it dont work in 2.4 . id why. but it stinks. i hawe awesomest textures and mapmodels. and i dont know how to insert it. i done ewrything like it was showed in whotos and was written. but when i start sandbox it shows "mytextures\packages" cudnt be read. i do not understand why. PLZ ...
- October 12th, 2009, 9:03 pm
- Forum: Sandbox General Support
- Topic: Textureing Corners
- Replies: 4
- Views: 730
Not what i mean. If you look close at the textures it looks like one brick turns into another brick. Doesn't look accurate but ill mess with it later in on my project.