Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- February 13th, 2016, 11:34 pm
- Forum: Sandbox General Support
- Topic: adding .obj models in PAS 2.7.1
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1816
Ok, so you should have your model already made, right? if so, then continue. First, what you want to do is make a new folder in you models directory, and for this case, we'll name it "test". (models directory is usually in PlatinumArtsSandbox/packages/models) Put your model in there, and m...
- February 24th, 2015, 4:45 pm
- Forum: Sandbox General Chat
- Topic: Custom Player Model HELP!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1714
Hello there, forum. I am trying to make a player model to replace ogre/red in 2.6.1. (my favorite version) I have used blender, but the farthest i got was making a full rigged model. So if someone could help me make a working character, that would be nice. and if you could make it prepackaged so tha...