Search found 354 matches
- May 31st, 2012, 9:17 am
- Forum: Sandbox General Support
- Topic: Particles on Death
- Replies: 6
- Views: 649
Well, you CAN trigger the particles, but it has to be in C++. I recommend looking at the lava code because sandbox has flame particles emit when you contact lava.
- May 30th, 2012, 10:21 pm
- Forum: Water Gun Wars!
- Topic: Announcing Watergun Wars - Volunteers Wanted!
- Replies: 62
- Views: 28400
I personally agree with CP. The island, hedge .etc would be good maps. Also, I might be able to rig some of the player models for animation (but not necessarily animate them )
- May 16th, 2012, 6:25 pm
- Forum: Project Discussion - Promote/Show Off Your Games, Mods, Maps, Etc!
- Topic: [RPG] Kelgar [with download]
- Replies: 41
- Views: 14721
The game looks good so far. The only downside is that my FPS goes from 60 to 6. Keep up the good work!