Search found 150 matches
- November 25th, 2011, 5:10 pm
- Forum: Off-topic
- Topic: Can I Use SandBox Maps For My Game
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4097
you can use them they are free maps that come with the engine, but you cannot sell the game if you are you are using any sandbox maps or textures.
This thread is for anyone creating a project in PAS to find staff that will suit their needs, this post is for me to find the staff I need. This post will provide a sample of what to do on this thread. Mine: ____________________________________________________________________________________________...
- November 12th, 2011, 4:41 pm
- Forum: Project Discussion - Promote/Show Off Your Games, Mods, Maps, Etc!
- Topic: Jumper: The Way of Life
- Replies: 75
- Views: 8136
Hmm... Faller: The Way of Death, I think random thoughts at random times.
- November 10th, 2011, 9:19 pm
- Forum: Tutorials and Resources
- Topic: Grass variables
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1353
edit defaultmapsettings.cgf then look for the texture near the top of the line of code and find the texture named "aardograss" texture or something like that. and take the code for the texture you want to use and paste it above the "aardograss" texture.