Tritium - An MMORPG.

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use ?)
AndyLangel
Name: Andy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: "Project TS" - An MMORPG.

Postby AndyLangel » August 12th, 2010, 11:17 pm

Yeah, just let me in on what i need to know, and ill keep on poking at C++

I will now move this conversation over to facebook as you asked.

Learning C/C++
... Slowly,
...... Slowly,
.........Slowly.

RonnieNeeley
Name: Ronnie Neeley

Postby RonnieNeeley » August 15th, 2010, 8:03 am

Thought I'd drop by and leave you guys an update.

Well, Andy Langel is... Andy Langel-ing it up, and picking apart the codes and such as to make it easier when we need to implement something.

Dan (Vikadin) and I are refining our ideas a bit more, as well as building a new map to make sure I didn't mess up the engine thus far when altering it a bit. Everything is fine though. We are making a boat, but because Dan curved it to make it more realistic, we keep getting a ton of graphical glitches when we make edits near the curves. But he should be able to fix it.

This is the last map we will make for a while, to focus on engine stuff and help Andy out.

Dan is also getting more into modelling. I heard he watched the Inky character from Sauerbraten's bones swim yesterday or something. I don't know, I think he was trippin'.

Here is a video:

Yeah, that video was made as a joke, but eh, something is better than nothing.

Anywho, I hope you are all doing fine with your projects, and as always, thank you for showing an interest in ProjectTS!
Tritium - An MMORPG ::
"Like" Tritium on Facebook ::
My Music ::

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby chocolatepie33 » August 15th, 2010, 6:31 pm

If you're looking for ways to add to the engine, there's a "plans for 2.6" page or something. Wait...

AndyLangel

Postby AndyLangel » August 15th, 2010, 8:37 pm

Learning C/C++
... Slowly,
...... Slowly,
.........Slowly.

GOP

Postby GOP » August 15th, 2010, 10:04 pm

It looks cool, you should make a complete sewer system underground...

AndyLangel

Postby AndyLangel » August 15th, 2010, 10:22 pm

Learning C/C++
... Slowly,
...... Slowly,
.........Slowly.

RonnieNeeley

Postby RonnieNeeley » August 15th, 2010, 11:04 pm

@chocolatepie33: Yes, we cannot just give the source away if we want to make money off the game (thus enabling us to continue with it), otherwise people would just make their own servers and such.

@Voller: Sup homie.

@Everyone else: Don't expect many updates from me anymore, I'm rather fed up with this community and would much rather focus on the game than trying to help a bunch of people who don't appreciate it (no offence to the few of you that actually did). Anyways, best of luck on your all endeavors, and I'm sure AndyLangel will keep you guys updated. If not, feel free to check out and my YouTube channel, . Thank you for all your support, and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Ronnie Neeley, Project TS.

InHumanUnit
Name: Ian, Haiku, I got alot ;)
Location: Toyko, Japan. Currently in Illonis, Round Lake in America for secret purposes

Postby InHumanUnit » August 16th, 2010, 8:25 am

NOOOOOOO!!!! Don't leave me here, Ronnie!!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!!! I don't wanna die!!!!
FAIL
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Are you going to enter contests or Are you permently quitting the forums?

XEON BOX GAMES - XBG is a blast from the past of a pirate mast to a cars thats fast.
You dare challenge me to Halo:Reach? You must die!

RonnieNeeley

Postby RonnieNeeley » August 16th, 2010, 8:57 am

Well the fact that I'm replying kinda answers the question. I'll probably just check this topic once in a while, but I couldn't care less about the other forum "happenings". Plus, I'd rather focus on PTS than waste time here. It's harsh but it's the truth.

InHumanUnit
Name: Ian, Haiku, I got alot ;)
Location: Toyko, Japan. Currently in Illonis, Round Lake in America for secret purposes

Postby InHumanUnit » August 16th, 2010, 11:06 am

Its not harsh to me, to me it makes sense just working on a map for a while gets kinda dull.

XEON BOX GAMES - XBG is a blast from the past of a pirate mast to a cars thats fast.
You dare challenge me to Halo:Reach? You must die!

Return to “Project Discussion - Promote/Show Off Your Games, Mods, Maps, Etc!”