Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

DaGeek's Hotel

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)
DaGeek247
Name: DaGeek247
IRC Username: DaGeek247

DaGeek's Hotel

Post by DaGeek247 »

(Alright, I was pretty dadgum sure I posted this already. I couldn't find it anywhere so I am posting it again. If I didn't post it, just skip to the end of this small paragraph... If I did post this already then Send Me A Message!!! and if you are an admin, just delete this post.)

Alright, I have finished another one of my maps. This time it doesn't really have any meaning or point (save maybe looking good) This time it is a hotel. It is a map I made just for fun. I read somewhere (I don't even remember now) that the makers of the game maker were looking for a map that would show off all the textures that come with Sandbox. If you know where that post is then Send Me A Message!!!. I would like to put my map as a contender for that. It doesn't have any self made textures in it, nor does it have any extra objects either. (It hardly uses any of the textures that come with it but still, it is a thought.)
This map I (right now) my favorite map yet. It has lighting (took me forever to figure out) and it has a lot of different textures. I have two screenshots for those who want to see what they are downloading first. I also need to thank my younger sister for helping me with the textures, since I can't seem to match them right.

You can download here..
Attachments
The front of my hotel!!!
The front of my hotel!!!
for the OCD: Yes the roof is different. I like the picture better.
for the OCD: Yes the roof is different. I like the picture better.
If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
and the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,
and the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
then the socket packet pocket has an error to report

DaGeek247 of http://dageek247.tk/
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: DaGeek's Hotel

Post by arcones »