Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Revelade Revolution - Zombie Survival

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)

Should guns have a reticle to help aim?

Yes
15%
Yes, with zoom (weapon sights)
23%
No, replace it with zoom (weapon sights)
46%
No (for realism)
15%

Total votes: 13

cork279
Name: Corey
IRC Username: cork279

Re: Revelade Revolution - Zombie Survival

Post by cork279 »

@Arcones - I think theIntercooler would agree it'd be fine for you to map! :D
I've already started, so you can. I dunno what theIntercooler wants, but I'm making a separate smaller map to the main one. Probably for survival mode or something. Maybe you could PM theIntercooler, when your ready to map of course, not right now :P
My latest track: Odyssey

Soundcloud - Youtube - ModDB
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Post by arcones »

Awesome, I thought so.

Once I've gotten every icon fixed to their liking I think I'll ask. Right now everything is coming together engine and asset wise.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Post by kddekadenz »

cork279 wrote:Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go :)

I dunno what the problem is for your brother. Maybe it's his computer specs? Is it a slow processor, weak graphics card or low ram? Maybe if you lowered the video settings it'd work.
Windows XP should be fine, I've used it in WinXP. The game runs smoothly for me.
His computer is quite old, that may be the problem. I noticed that mapmodels decrease heavily the FPS rate, when using Cube 2 based engines, when you don't have a lot of RAM.
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox
TheIntercooler
Name: Ed

Post by TheIntercooler »

Game progress is going well.

We've added a new map and greatly improved survival mode. We now have different rounds, difficulties, as well as gut points.

We are currently working on moving tword online testing soon and hoping we could get a few people interested from here to give us a hand. We want to test the game machinates for all the different game plays and get them working properly before we start building extremely detailed maps. So the map(s) you may play may lack detail or be place holders for the org cube2 maps but that is only for testing purposes.

Anyone that is interested please post below or sign up on our forums theintercooler.com
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Post by kddekadenz »

I would like to be an Alpha - Tester :)
I'm curios about the changes you've made.
The OS, I will test it on, will be Linux Mint.
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox
TheIntercooler

Post by TheIntercooler »

The game is going great!

We have added a few different classes, each one with different perks as well as weapon sets.

We have also worked very hard on improving game play by updating our ai, graphics as well as look and feel of the game.

Take a look at our indiedb.com page to see all the latest updates http://www.moddb.com/games/revelade-revolution.

Ed
Theintercooler Games
TheIntercooler

Post by TheIntercooler »

Im happy to announce that two of our three game servers are now online!

We have added many new features, as well as introdused a few new bugs :? for those that are intrested in playing heres a link to the download page http://www.indiedb.com/games/revelade-r ... /alpha-651

Ed
TheIntercooler

Post by TheIntercooler »

Just to let you guys know that the game is very close to open beta testing. We have 2 active services as well as single player modem vs waves and waves of zombies.

We have just added secondary weapon options as well as greatly improving the bots ai. Though I wouldnt consider the game very kid friendly we do have an option to turn blood off, its right on the first page under options.

We are working on a linux and mac version of the game now. Any one intrested in playing is welcomed and We'd love your feed back. We have worked very hard on the project after receving it from Cork about 7 months ago.

http://www.moddb.com/games/revelade-revolution

Ed
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Is this game related to Sandbox? If so I'd happily be a tester :) I did see that Cube 2 engine, is this based off Sauer or SB?
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
TheIntercooler

Post by TheIntercooler »

Mike wrote:Is this game related to Sandbox? If so I'd happily be a tester :) I did see that Cube 2 engine, is this based off Sauer or SB?
It use to be fully off of SB but due to some of the restrictions at the time its now off of Sauer. I still kept some SB items in it, but after so much recoding it doesnt even look much like Sauer now.

ed