Pond,Castle

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use ?)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dannyboi
Name: Danny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pond,Castle

Postby Dannyboi » June 15th, 2009, 12:35 am

Just a few pics I took to show off my first map Castle, and my third map Pond (i know not very good names >.<)
Please reply and tell me how they are dont worry I can handle critisism! lol

Hope these links work! If theres any problems with them ill email the pics to Mike and he can put them up right!

ADMIN NOTE: please use the correct PHPBB tags... and close of links
Last edited by Hirato on June 15th, 2009, 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: bleh.. use the right tags -_-
I'm BAAAACK!!! >:D

Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Pond,Castle

Postby Mike » June 15th, 2009, 8:29 am

Looks like a neat start! You might want to add some vegetation to the pond such as lilypads and cattails. Just an idea :D Take care.
-mike
We also have a , , and a [/b][/color]!

Dannyboi
Name: Danny

Re: Pond,Castle

Postby Dannyboi » June 15th, 2009, 10:25 am

Yea I was acctually working on vegetation last night but i've been staying up late and I was almost finished and I crashed lol...
I'm BAAAACK!!! >:D

Return to “Project Discussion - Promote/Show Off Your Games, Mods, Maps, Etc!”