Broken Shield

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use ?)
TheIntercooler
Name: Ed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Broken Shield

Postby TheIntercooler » June 14th, 2012, 2:11 pm

Mike
Administrator
Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mike » June 14th, 2012, 2:16 pm

You could always have a demo and paid version too. Demo could be just the first map or a map to give people a little taste of what the full game is like to get them interested in buying it. That's typically the approach I find useful :)
We also have a , , and a [/b][/color]!

Bigfootzz
Name: Ed
IRC Username: Bigfootzz

Postby Bigfootzz » July 18th, 2013, 6:23 pm

Hey guys its me (Ed) I lost access to my old user name TheIntercooler so I made this new name so I can continue posting. Broken Shield has been coming a long very, very slowly due to lack of support with coding. We started off with the PAS engine but it was missing features that we needed. So we ended up using the RE engine by moding the FPS game mode and adding features like quest log, a new heads up display more designed for rpgs as well as a talent and stat system.

The biggest issue we are having now is that we need help with coding for the game. Our lead coder has never played an mmorpg or rpg so for him trying to add the features we need are a bit challenging to say the least. We did try to use the default PAS engine but it seemed to be too much work for our coder as he felt we would get more done by just adding the features to our current engine. I know I haven't posted here in a while and I truly want to support this community and help create more then just projects but a full game that people can engine. We have the resources as well as the team to do it we just need a few more key people.

The link to our moddb page is posted in the first post in this topic it has up to date progress of what we have done so far as well as on our forums at TheIntercooler.com

Ed

Return to “Project Discussion - Promote/Show Off Your Games, Mods, Maps, Etc!”