Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

New rpg project

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)
zahan

New rpg project

Post by zahan »

Hello everbody,

First of all i want to thank's to all for the information that i find in this forum.
Like all of you i work to a project.
Name: Uly's journey
Mode: RPG

I will show you some screenshoots and soon the stand alone version(note:without animated characters, only statics) with the first world:BEBAR
The others 3 when are ready. Any way, i realy need to know what i do rong and what i have to do to be OK.
Content: Quests, Enemys, Characters, (Still no sounds. With sounds i need some help. It will be nice to have sound when quest is accepted, when fight start, when quest is done.)

Important: Sorry for my english!

Start Screen

Medea from Bebar

Bebar Castle

Corsia(first screenshot)

Download link here: "In the next 12 hours. Slow internet conection"
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Re: New rpg project

Post by kddekadenz »

Did you created the model of the woman?
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox
zahan

Re: New rpg project

Post by zahan »

No, not me. I take it from internet. They are a lot of websites with free stuff. The model is imported in game as an .obj model and is not animated. For me is fun because i can talk with Medea...in game of course. I have imported in game 7 models male, female creatures and other object stuf. Soon i will have a good internet connection and i will upload the .rar archive with all the stuff.