Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Blu HelPig Pozible project started

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)
it9999
Name: Iain

Blu HelPig Pozible project started

Post by it9999 »

Pozible is the Australian version to kickstarter. People pledge money and if the goal is met the project is funded.

Pozible project is now live. Click here to back the development of Blu HelPig the Adventure

The best thing you can do is share it with your friends. I want to get the word out to everyone. 2 reasons. More people can back it and when it come out it means more sales. It could also mean if I decide to do a sequal I would have a reputation and it will be more likely to be a success.

If you want more info about the game it is found Here

The theme of the pozible project is 7 and things divisable by 7. Projects like that are more likely to succeed. The goal is $3,500 Its $500 multiplied by 7. I believe that will be enough to help speed the project. I can hire someone to help with models, textures and music

You get the game for free if you pledge $10 or more. The game will be more than $10 when it comes out. Probably $15 Think of it as a discount preorder. Check out the other rewards.

It is up to you to make the funding happen. Up to me to develop it. Best thing you can do is share it with your friends
I'm working on a project More info found here
Content needed. must be commercial friendly. You will be credited if you contribute
Click here if you want to fund the project. it will speed the development. I can hire people to help with development.