For teenage/adult audiences.
How It Begins
Landon O'conner, a seventeen year old teenager decides to pay a visit to the mysterious Lorenze Mansion.
As he steps in the door, he feels a strange eerie feeling. He feels drawn. Eager to catch 'something' on video, he begins to explore the mansion, his biggest mistake.
This has been a plot I've had on my mind for MONTHS.
Now with some experience with Platinum Arts Sandbox, I can accomplish one of my goals.
To create a non-combat game.
Here are a few of my plans for gameplay.
1. Realtime game sound
2. Voice Narration & Audio
3. Realistical lighting, and graphics
4. Mind-Catching to puzzle solvers, and an older audience
5. Unexpected story ploy, that'll leave you wanting more.
Want to join?
I'd love to have help, but you WILL need to be able to follow instructions.
Currently I'm looking for people who can
1. Model simple models, like books and keys.
2. Help/Create advanced scripts and triggers
3. Correct mistakes, and improve story-plot
4. Create maps, similar to mine - or with me without hassle
If you want to help, but aren't good with any of those things, I'll need a few simple things like seamless textures, for an OLD house, creepy audio like floor creaks and stuff, no ghosts or screams. Simple sound effects like footsteps, or opening a book. Voice audio, which you can audition for a role soon. Also, just anything that's helpful! thanks for taking the time to read my post, and if you want to join - PM me the details that you're good at, a sample if possible and what you want to do.
DO NOT POST ANY SORT OF APPLICATION IN A REPLY.