OBLIVION - My first game made with PAS

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use ?)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
theHyper
Name: Paul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

OBLIVION - My first game made with PAS

Postby theHyper » April 20th, 2013, 12:04 pm

Hello. I've started to work with PAS not long ago, and i'd like to share my first game.
It is called OBLIVION. You play as an elite squad member sent to a weapon research facility after an experiment failure.
The experiment caused an explosion. After explosion a hole on the ground appeared, and ancient monsters started to crawl from eternal oblivion.

It is an FPS game. I'd like to show you the latest update.
There won't be a downlaod link until i'll rellease the full english version (all ingame text is Lithuanian at the moment)
The topic will be updated with more pictures and info :)
Also you can leave me feedback, by replying :)

Last edited by theHyper on May 2nd, 2013, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghostman Gaming
Name: Tyler Mangino
IRC Username: ghostman1996

Re: OBLIVION - My first game made with PAS

Postby Ghostman Gaming » April 21st, 2013, 2:45 pm

Looks cool! i look forward to playing it! :lol:

theHyper

Postby theHyper » April 21st, 2013, 11:57 pm

English version coming this week :)

silkroadgame
Name: cindy

Postby silkroadgame » June 6th, 2013, 11:30 pm

It's pretty good,man!

theHyper

Postby theHyper » June 19th, 2013, 1:12 am

thanks mate :D

Return to “Project Discussion - Promote/Show Off Your Games, Mods, Maps, Etc!”