Maze of The End (I am still doing that game)

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use ?)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
madfox95
Name: Sten
IRC Username: Madfox

Maze of The End (I am still doing that game)

Postby madfox95 » November 1st, 2009, 8:10 am

Hey, I haven't maked any maps in PAS for long time :mrgreen:, so I started to make on map what is called ''Maze of The End''. Like you see from name its maze. I know that I haven't finished the lighthouse wizard cave maze, so I am going to end it first, but I maked here the little beggining. And here are some pics:
All items in beggining

The keeper of maze and place where he burns all who have died in there :twisted:

The entrace (there is somekind of dragon heads or something, lava comes from these guys mouth)

Dragon head from closer

I maybe put some items in that first place, but I don't know.
And all who are helpful should give me the place how to put own music into the game so others can listen it too in that game and how to put own models. And oh sites too where to get them.
:!: Guys give me some ideas what to put in :!:
I am going to put u sleep, slowly!
In progress - I don't use PAS anymore. UDK is better.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Project Discussion - Promote/Show Off Your Games, Mods, Maps, Etc!”