i've started to modify the unihuman model, changelog is below. comments are welcome.
do not start to produce content (textures/models ...) based on this blend file. the mesh will change in near furture.
this is just a preview. i'm not the biggest blender expert, so help is welcome.
i also wrote rorkimaru, the original author, maybe he is willing to add these changes into the original project.
- (242.87 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
changelog so far:
-corrected non-manifold mesh error in foot
-removed unbound vert groups (for export)
-removed certain bones
-renamed bone names
-bone layers: 1. IK's for Animation, 2. Armature 3. helper and null Bones
-better foot and hand rig
-actions for hand rig (grab things ...)
-proper face rig and animation
-"small foot" target (for shoe attachments)
-connect height target with armature (scale armature)
-add tag bones for MovieCube and Sandbox
-preparing to split the mesh into parts, uv mapping
-basic skin texture
-more morph targets