Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

appeal to support team

We are always looking for experienced mappers, modelers, coders, artists and more to help make Sandbox a better experience for all.
siimvuss
Name: S
IRC Username: S

appeal to support team

Post by siimvuss »

Hi!
I think most of you know me and if you don´t then you have either forgot me or have joined in the last months when I were unactive. But I´ve been back for over a month now (at least as much I could :D) And I will be active in the coming months.
Anyways there used to be a section in forum where people could apply for sandbox team. Since I couldn´t find the section now I thought I post my appeal here.
I want to be part of the support team of sandbox. I have high knowledge about sandbox and I´m willing to help people. I´ve made some during the time I´ve used sandbox. (Been around since 2.3) I have some experience in programming and I´m currently creating mini-games gamemode for sandbox with Arcones and Portal gamemode with Leo :D. Also I´m updating the wiki tutorials section.
If theres anything else you want to know just ask.
Siim
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: appeal to support team

Post by arcones »

"You have my vote!"
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
Leo_V117
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Leo
IRC Username: Leo_V117

Re: appeal to support team

Post by Leo_V117 »

Mine too... Ill see if Calimer will let you be in the Support Team...