Page 1 of 1

Please! I know It!

Posted: August 19th, 2009, 9:58 am
by Andrecito777
I am 15 and many people may consider me a child, but...... I would love to join in the development of Platinum Arts Sandbox! I have amazing Ideas and I have tons of expertise in programing with C++, VB.Net and a little C#. Since I am a child I know what is cool in a program or not. And I Have an Idea which would make you guys rich and schools happy! :D :roll:

Re: Please! I know It!

Posted: August 19th, 2009, 5:29 pm
by Hirato
fyi, I started dev work on sandbox shortly after my 16th birthday :P

as it is with anyone else wishing to apply, do you have ANY examples of your code available, preferably just the C++ stuff (no one here cares about C# or VB or .net :P)

Re: Please! I know It!

Posted: August 19th, 2009, 7:58 pm
by Andrecito777
Hirato wrote:fyi, I started dev work on sandbox shortly after my 16th birthday :P

as it is with anyone else wishing to apply, do you have ANY examples of your code available, preferably just the C++ stuff (no one here cares about C# or VB or .net :P)



With C++ I am more experienced in problem solving, ;) . I am quite horrible at making up code on the spot...... With VB.Net I can make up code on the spot. I am currently making a DS Game Maker called DSGaminator with VB.Net. Unfortunatley I have not gotten Platinum Sandbox running on my computer yet...... so it is hard for me to know what is in it or not. What I had in ming before was like this:

Andrecito777: "Hey hirato guess what? I have a cool idea for Platinum!"
Hirato: "Cool what is it?"
Andrecito777: "Blah Blah Blah, and here is an example I built"



See! That is basicly what I would like to do. Implement ideas I think are cool and give you the source code so all you have to to is Hiratonize it and put it on the application!

Re: Please! I know It!

Posted: August 19th, 2009, 8:54 pm
by Obsidian
I, Obsidian, the super site-tech, hath deemed this topic to be in the wrong place.

I hath relocated it to a more suitable area instead. ;)

Re: Please! I know It!

Posted: August 20th, 2009, 11:09 am
by Andrecito777
Obsidian wrote:I, Obsidian, the super site-tech, hath deemed this topic to be in the wrong place.

I hath relocated it to a more suitable area instead. ;)


I agree, oh Obsidian, the super site-tech. :roll: :lol:

Re: Please! I know It!

Posted: August 20th, 2009, 6:17 pm
by Mike
Andrecito777 wrote:I Have an Idea which would make you guys rich and schools happy! :D :roll:


Well what is the idea already? :D Take care.
-mike