Request for joining as a developer/bugfixer

We are always looking for experienced mappers, modelers, coders, artists and more to help make Sandbox a better experience for all.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Protagores
Name: Ilyas Gasanov
IRC Username: Prottey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Request for joining as a developer/bugfixer

Postby Protagores » August 14th, 2010, 3:31 am

Hello.
I would like to join the team to help with some issues in the Sandbox code.
I have already successfully managed to do some bugfixes and add minor features to MovieCube from PAS 2.5.x.
For example, I wrote the code to make characters turn smoothly rather than changing direction instantly (e.g. a character with speed of 100 will turn by 1 radian in 100 milliseconds), added appendactionjump command (characters may now jump), fixed issues with gesture animation.
I would like to commit my changes to SVN trunk so they would appear in new 2.6 release.
Thanks!

Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Re: Request for joining as a developer/bugfixer

Postby Runescapedj » August 14th, 2010, 3:38 am

we all don't even know you, I think you have 2 been known here around the forums be4 u ask 4 being part of the team, and if you only wanna help, you can always help people who ask questions on the forum (I do that 2 if I know the answer), so you don't need 2 be part of the team 2 help, maybe if every1 knows you here, you can ask again?

Protagores
Name: Ilyas Gasanov
IRC Username: Prottey

Postby Protagores » August 14th, 2010, 12:07 pm

Thanks for the answer, but where (and how) can I submit the changes I have done to the code, at least in the patch form?
I just really want to fix these issues since they have annoyed me enough.

tyche
Name: Craig A. Eddy
IRC Username: tyche

Postby tyche » August 14th, 2010, 1:34 pm

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Postby chocolatepie33 » August 15th, 2010, 6:48 pm

Yeah, I gotta agree with Rune, but if what you did is true, then I'd like you on here.
(Can you fix a glitch with it?) If you put a character in water, they... well, try it yourself.

@Tyche: Hey! you're back! Surgery went well, huh?

offtools
Name: offtools
IRC Username: offtools

Postby offtools » August 16th, 2010, 6:41 am

Hi Protagores,

we talked in the IRC. Welcome here, send you a P.M. about svn.

offtools.

Return to “Join The Team!”